January 31, 2012

Top 10 Mean Girls Quotes

To celebrate the midnight cult showing of MEAN GIRLS @ WESTERN FILM this Friday (Februray 3rd), I've compiled my Top 10 Favourite Mean Girls Quotes. Back by popular demand, Western Film shows its Midnight Cult movies every Friday at Midnight. Check out their website to see what is showing for the rest of the term!

Do you find yourself referring to Mean Girls in everyday life? Well, you are just normal then. Mean Girls is a MUST-SEE for our generation. Think about it: this was back when Lindsay was one of those Disney actresses and Rachel McAdams (a London native!!) was unknown. A lot has changed since 2004 when Mean Girls was released, but its legacy still lives on. Here are my Top 10 Favourite Mean Girls quotes:


10. Janis: You're Plastic - cold, shiny, hard Plastic.



9. Crying Girl: I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.
Damian: She doesn't even go here!



8. Karen: If you're from Africa, why are you white?


7. Cady: THE LIMIT DOES NOT EXIST!


6. Ms. Norbury: I'm a pusher, Cady. I push people.


5. Damien: I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK!!


4. Regina: That's the ugliest f-ing skirt I've ever seen.


3. Damien: Four for you Glenn Coco! You go Glenn Coco! ...And none for Gretchen Weiners. Bye.


2. Sales Rep: We only sell sizes 1, 3 and 5. Try Sears.


1. Coach Carr: Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and DIE.

Remember to check out Mean Girls this Friday @ midnight at Western Film. SEE YOU THERE <3

1 comment: