January 13, 2012

INTERVIEW: Seven Deadly Sins (LUST)

LUST; Very strong sexual desire


Name:
Olivia Harty


When did you start dancing?

Well, I’ve been dancing my whole life, but.. um.. I’ve just grown up in the dance world. Also, my sisters danced so I have always been at the studio.

What type of dancing do you do?

I grew up doing everything competitively. I did jazz, tap, ballet, hip-hop, lyrical, point-acro, but right now I mostly do contemporary jazz.


What other dance activities are you involved in?

I am a part of Huron Heat and I teach at Jo Read’s studio.


Is dancing a hobby or something you wish to pursue further?

At first I wished to pursue it, but now it’s more of something I do as a hobby while I’m in school.


What do you hope to gain from being a part of CAISA Fashion Show 2012?

I’ve never actually been a part of a fashion show; it’s always been dance shows or events that are solely dancing. So I think it’d be cool to be dancing around models. It’d be a different experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment