December 13, 2011

Winter Holidays

The cold air and early nights are ushering in a new snow-less Christmas at Western.  But if you are home for the holidays, make sure to relax and enjoy the time for what it's worth.  Get ready for the perfect family dinners, amazing boxing day sales and fabulous New Year's celebrations!



Here are the top 10 things that I am looking forward to this winter break:

1. Bright, pretty lights that illuminate the streets at night.

2. Huge Christmas dinners with my family. Yummy food, and wonderful company.

3. Blasting and singing off-tune to old Christmas jams. Like “My Grown Up Christmas List” by Kelly Clarkson, “Where Are You” by Faith Hill or “My Only Wish This Year” by Britney Spears. Oldies, but goodies.

4. Baking Christmas goodies with my grandmother.

5. Sipping on a cup of Starbuck’s White Mocha, while gossiping with my girlies.

6. Finding fabulous deals POST-Boxing Day (because I cannot stand the crowds on the actual day)

7. Spending the entire day snuggled up in bed with a good book. I’m a little bit of a nerd :$

8. No school = Stress-Free. Save the schoolwork for the New Year!

9. NEW YEARS’ EVE! Need I say more? ;)

10. Being at home. Home sweet home.



I cannot wait for the end of my last exam; It will mark the start of my 22-day Winter Holiday. Anybody have a fast-forward button?

No comments:

Post a Comment