March 07, 2012

Eliot Hong @ Marble Slab

What ice cream flavour best describes you?
Baseball Nut. Raspberry ribbon, peacans with vanilla ice cream. I love sports and I also love mixing it up and doing new things. In a waffle cup.

Smoothie or Shake?
Shake

Strawerry, Vanilla or Chocolate?
Vanilla.

Fruit or Chocolate?
Chocolate

Marble Slab Flavour that describes you?
Orange Dream with Oreo. New things, different things. Unique and creative: one of a kind!

New York or Las Vegas?

Las Vegas. I like to engage in activities there *wink*. Las Vegas has that little excitement; that danger.

Gelato or Ice Cream?
Ice Cream. Grew up eating Baskin Robbins!

How is your experience as a celebrity scooper?
It’s great. I love what you are doing with the CHF. I wish we could do this more often! Not in the interview, but he has worked at Baskin Robbins before!

Are you looking forward to this years show?
I am really excited! Adrienne has kept us in the dark, so we are eagerly waiting for what you have in stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment